Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December Activities

Hello faithful reader!

Currently I am working on applications to grad schools. Top among my choices are Northwestern, the University of Florida at Gainsville, and a few other schools. Needless to say this is taking some time and energy.

Also, my interwebs here are slower than I'm used to, so I tend to get upset when I am applying because of the frustration cause by being stuck in 1995. So, I probably won't post much until I am back at school, but next semester promises to have very little to do with actual school work, so I don't think I'll be too hard pressed to write on here more frequently than recently.

Also, starting next year I will be doing a new project called "A story a week" or something like it. The basic premise is for the entire next year, every Friday I will publish a new short story online, on another blog I will link to when I create it. Each will be original, and none will be written before January 1st, although due to travel plans if I have downtime I will write some ahead of the week right before they would be posted. The goal is to have 52 working short stories at the end of the year. It's an intimidating goal, but I hope it will work.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll try and post again before Christmas.

No comments: