Friday, September 28, 2007

Schedule and Spelling

Two points:

1. I plan on updating the blog monday through friday at least once a day. It will probably come up around noon, and always by midnight. Saturday and Sundays will be surprises, but will most likely be prep for the week.

2. I can't spell. Mk, learn to deal.

3. I can't count.

4. The office premier(e) was super amazing. Dwight is far and away my favorite character now.

5. I shaved my head.

6. It's awesome.

7. Way more awesome than MK.

4 comments:

EmKay said...

I'm coming to get you.

When I feel like driving for four hours to smack you upside the head.

Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I love reliable updaters. Nothing worse than realizing you visit someone's site far more often than they do. Actually, a lot of things are worse than that. Spam cakes come to mind.

-Susan

Steve Patterson said...

Today is Monday. About due, aren't you?

I love you, you are little folk.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.