Monday, September 24, 2007

Something Clever This Way Comes

So, I guess this is where I start off my uber-clever blog post. I don't really know why I created this, to be perfectly honest. I guess I can just start with who I am.

I'm me.

I go to college.

I have an animatronic robot pirate skeleton roommate named Skelly. Currently he is dressed like Jim in preperation for the Office Premier which happens Thursday.

I am majoring in Politics with an emphasis in bullshitting. (Can I curse on here? Is that kosher?)

I like to put spaces inbetween thoughts when I write. This aids in people reading it, although I am probably being way too forward in using any sort of plural noun there.

I write plays, short stories, screenplays, and other sorts of creative fiction and non-fiction, but not poetry. Fuck poetry.

I'm really regretting putting that "I'm me." at the start of this description. I think its kind of lame.

This really isn't that funny, is it? Well, I don't know exactly what I'm planning on putting on here, but hopefully essays or commentaries. I know I have a couple I'll put up here from my various writings and such.

Maybe I'll put my The Santa Clause Cometh play on here. We'll see how this goes. Also, I do plan on putting some cartoons / comics on here once I have the chance. Like things I make. With my own two hands. Or Microsoft paint. 'Cause that's whats available.

My playwriting teacher tells me that openings are hard. They are slow, difficult, and tend to need to be rewritten. Consider this my opening, and its just a slow build... that kinda sucks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Dinosaur comics, please.

Skelly's Roommate said...

no your face, please.

EmKay said...

I demand euphoria! Happiness isn't good enough for me!

C said...

So I can't figure out how to make our blogs friends :(. Also I totally agree with the no dinosaur policy, because frankly it terrifies me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, I have "Something Wicked This Way Comes" stuck in my head.