Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October's Second "This Week in Tools"

Or How I ended up saving Atlantic City.

Recently, I posted a story about the "Runaway Mayor" on my blog. See Here

So, after my rip-roaring exposé , the mayor came under increasing pressure to do something.

I'll be honest here... he sent hit men after me. I was able to fend them off using a variety of self defense techniques and classic slap stick maneuvers. Needless to say, pies were harmed in the making of this blog.

Anyway, after this botched coup on Something Clever, Atlantic City Mayor Robert Levy was forced to resign.

The only disappointing aspect in this debacle is that now that he has resigned, it clears the way for the City Council President William "Speedy" Marsh to assume the role of mayor. His name is "Speedy." I'm just saying Atlantic City should never be allowed to vote again. Ever.

No comments: